Picture of Have you had experience with projects in the middle east?

Have you had experience with projects in the middle east?

Picture of Pedro
3 responses

Additional information

I would be particuarly interested in your perspective on the demand of projects and the probability of balancing the work aborad with a personal life in Germany. I am happy for any other insights and experiences.

Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Marcel S. asked during the live chat Future of Money@Roland Berger – Digital Euro to Roland Berger

Category: Experience

Date asked: Friday, January 19, 2024

Last reviewed: Friday, January 19, 2024

Picture of Pedro d.

Pedro d.

consultant

Hi Marcel, I haven't been assigned to a project in Middle East yet, however several German colleagues that I know have had the opportunity to work on a project in Middle East. The work-life-balance and travel specifics depend highly on the client and the project manager. Some colleagues only travel to the client's site for 1-2 weeks and work remotely for the rest of the project, others are required to spend most of the project duration on client's site. However, you always have the possibility to talk freely with your mentor in order to discuss your preferences regarding project assignments.

Friday, January 19, 2024

Marcel S.

Thank you very much for the insights and especially the recommondation. :) I am looking forward to meet you one day in one of the offices :)

Friday, January 19, 2024

Picture of Pedro d.

Pedro d.

consultant

That would be great, looking forward to meeting you! :)

Friday, January 19, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?