Picture of Could you give me a vague range of the responsibility which you have to assume on a daily basis?

Could you give me a vague range of the responsibility which you have to assume on a daily basis?

Picture of Verena
Picture of Nicolas
2 responses

Dr. Kai Karl M. asked a question to Strategy, Consulting & Management

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: Thursday, January 2, 2020

Last reviewed: Friday, January 31, 2020

Picture of Verena K.

Verena K.

Project Manager

The range of responsibility is depending on the position at Roland Berger. For example in project teams, the managers are responsible for delivering the project outcome to the client from a more operational point of view, while partners are accountable for the overall result. Does this answer your question? If not, can you please specify?

Friday, January 31, 2020

Picture of Nicolas W.

Nicolas W.

Principal

Adding to what Verena has said, in any position you will encounter directly project related responsibilities and responsibilities towards the development of the firm. Client responsibilities obviously depend on your position within Berger but range - on a daily basis and broadly speaking - from conducting deep-dive analysis, leading client interviews and workshops, to preparing management level decisions. In terms of developing the firm, you will be involved in supporting acquisitions, conducting studies, developing tools, hiring new talents and so on. I personally think that this combination of project related and broader company development topics are very intriguing.

Friday, January 31, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?