Picture of What kind of daily tasks would interns be performing as part of the Recruitment Program?

What kind of daily tasks would interns be performing as part of the Recruitment Program?

Picture of Anjori
3 responses

Regan D. asked during the live chat From engineers to economists and data scientists: Get to know our consultants and their interesting careers! to Roland Berger

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: Friday, February 24, 2023

Last reviewed: Friday, February 24, 2023

Picture of Anjori J.

Anjori J.

Consultant

Hi Regan! I did my summer internship with RB in 2021, and coming back this year as a full time employee I can say that the work you do in the internship is very similar to what a full time consultant would do. During your internship, you would get to experience 2-3 clients depending on how long you intern for. On a typical day, you would work on some excel models, some slides and have the opportunity to directly interact with the client. And of course, you get to learn a LOT!

Friday, February 24, 2023

Regan D.

Thank you so much! It sounds like an amazing learning opportunity. Would you say your experience is common in that many of the interns come back to work with RB?

Picture of Anjori J.

Anjori J.

Consultant

I can answer this with reference to my business school - whoever converted their internships into a full time offer is going to be joining us this year :)

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?