Picture of How does RB infuse its core value - Entrepreneurship, Excellence and Empathy into consulting engagements?

How does RB infuse its core value - Entrepreneurship, Excellence and Empathy into consulting engagements?

Picture of Nicolas
1 response

Additional information

What does these value mean in a real life consulting engagment?

Anonymous asked a question to Consultant

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, December 23, 2021

Picture of Nicolas W.

Nicolas W.

Principal

Many thanks for this excellent question - it truly goes to the very heart of our culture. Let me give you my personal perspective. On Empathy: It influences how we approach the question on how we interact with the client teams. We very often opt for an approach which leads to a “hand-in-hand working” with the client teams. It is not the consultants vs. the organization but about driving a topic jointly forward. This only works if you really listen to the needs of the client, are approachable and able to have a constructive dialog On Entrepreneurship: We come up with tailor-made solutions for the client often involving quickly developing new tools/approaches. This translates into a culture where you need to be proactive, really try to solve the problem of the client and where new ideas are welcomed from all parts of the organization. This drive and openness is really what you experience in our day-to-day project work On Excellence: We want to deliver high quality work - Period. So this standard/this ambition is embodied everywhere I hope this helps

Thursday, December 23, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?