Picture of Would you consider Roland Berger as a diverse empolyer?

Would you consider Roland Berger as a diverse empolyer?

Picture of Thomas
Picture of Alexis
2 responses

Sandy M. asked during the live chat Unity through Diversity - LGBTQ+ inclusion at Roland Berger to Roland Berger

Category: Diversity

Date asked: Friday, June 10, 2022

Last reviewed: Friday, June 10, 2022

Picture of Thomas S.

Thomas S.

Principal

From my personal experience, it is definitely a very diverse company. At Roland Berger, it is wanted that people stay authentic and be themselves, and that everybody brings in its perspective in daily working life. This was, for example, completely different at my employees in the industry, where diversity was - if at all - limited to the quota of female employees - and nobody mentioned LGBTQ+ etc. We had an LGBTQ+ discussion panel during pride week some days ago, which was announced very prominently and co-moderated by one of our worldwide managing directors, and where hundreds of colleagues took part.

Friday, June 10, 2022

Picture of Alexis L.

Alexis L.

Consultant

Hey Sandy, I can confirm Thomas' answer. There is a large awareness about diversity and inclusion in all its variety at Roland Berger. It is both being pushed by the global level and the local level, with for instance our Pride & Diversity week to raise awareness on the topic internally and externally.

Friday, June 10, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?