Picture of Hey, I would like know why did you have choose RB and what distinguished RB from other (strategic) management cons ?

Hey, I would like know why did you have choose RB and what distinguished RB from other (strategic) management cons ?

1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Roland Berger

Category: Experience

Date asked: Thursday, April 30, 2020

Last reviewed: Thursday, April 30, 2020

Theresa S.

Senior Consultant

Dear potential candidate, I chose Roland Berger based on my personal very positive interview as an intern and my outstanding internship. When I first applied at Roland Berger, I did not expect to encounter such sympathetic, ambitious and reflective employees, but I am glad I applied and finally was able to start working at Roland Berger more than 3 years ago. I would distinguish Roland Berger through three criteria. Firstly, Roland Berger does not have an up-or-out approach, consequently we have a strong collaborative culture. Secondly, we are a middle sized company therefore, our culture is not very anonymous and you get to know lots of people even the management team quickly. Thirdly, at Roland Berger your career in most countries starts in a certain area, a so called Competence Center. Therefore, you can start to focus and develop an expertise early on in your career. I hope my short answer will help you to get a better insight into Roland Berger's culture.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?