Picture of What are specific initiatives to increase or improve the pipeline for female talents and executives?

What are specific initiatives to increase or improve the pipeline for female talents and executives?

Picture of Inga
2 responses

Additional information

I am especially interested in the Financial Services platform - based on my knowledge there are no female partners in that practice and this might be reflected in the other staff levels as well.

Sarah M. asked a question to Roland Berger

Category: Diversity

Date asked: Friday, April 29, 2022

Last reviewed: Friday, April 29, 2022

Picture of Inga N.

Inga N.

Senior Consultant

Hi Sarah, nice to e-meet you! Our percentage of women within our teams is rising continuously on all levels, but we want even more gender diversity within Roland Berger! This is why we have rolled out lots of initiatives like our EmpowHER events, our female buddy system or our European Female Talent Program to specifically address female talent! As a full-time consultant you're also entitled to special training for female consultants and receive special coaching sessions

Friday, April 29, 2022

Sarah M.

Hi Inga, nice to e-meet you as well. Thank you for that clarification. I think especially more personal/bilateral initiatives such as the female buddy system or specialized trainings could make a significant impact as they offer the opportunity to work on individual topics.

Friday, April 29, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?