Picture of What does the core culture value empathy mean for you? Any example to demonstrate that?

What does the core culture value empathy mean for you? Any example to demonstrate that?

5 responses

Binfang H. asked during the live chat Take your chance - Get insights into our consulting work to Roland Berger

Category: General

Date asked: Friday, May 7, 2021

Last reviewed: Friday, May 7, 2021

Gloria R.

Project Manager

Hi Binfang, thanks for your question. Empathy is most critical in our client interactions. This implies that we advise them in a respectful and responsible way. At the same time empathy is key for the interaction among our colleagues - ensuring a close, collegial collaboration. Does that resonate with you?

Friday, May 7, 2021

Binfang H.

Thank you for the sharing:) Sounds cool! Sure, i find a respectful, open-minded and constructive collaboration very important. I also try to reflect my behavior from time to time, so that I could do it better. Is there any personal experience from you at Roland Berger l, which demonstrates this culture element a lot?

Friday, May 7, 2021

Gloria R.

Project Manager

Hi Binfang, this is probably part of our daily business. So I have endless experiences. It starts with supporting each other on the project, making sure tasks and opportunities are allocated evenly. And very important now during Corona, taking care of the mental well-being of the team members

Friday, May 7, 2021

Binfang H.

Thank you Gloria for your sharing.

Friday, May 7, 2021

Gloria R.

Project Manager

You are welcome :)

Friday, May 7, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?